Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh, hello again.

It's been a while! I have been spending time with my sweet little family and working on prioritizing my life (Not an easy feat, my friends). I have been working on a few paintings in between so I'm ready to share a few new pieces here in the next couple of weeks.

I have done a lot of paintings for kids over the years and you all know what happens to kids - they grow up! I painted these blue and orange letters for my nephew's baby nursery so long ago! 


He recently decided he needed something a little bit more mature and "army" colored so I repurposed and repainted the original letters.



They look much "older" now, don't they? Anyway, I'll be back again soon to share a few other things I've been working on.

Happy Thanksgiving!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails