Monday, August 13, 2012

Final Spills

Hello... Last week we went to our family cabin in the mountains for a little vacation but now we are back! The internet is a bit spotty up there but I didn't get around to posting last week  because I actually was sick almost the whole time - such a bummer. 

We're back home and recovering but I wanted to share the final Spills Wine Label with you. We handed my sketches and color ideas over to Brian Buffon who scanned and altered the images to work for a professional grade label - they turned out amazing!






I love how it looks just like my handwriting and coloring on the original sketches, but it's just cleaned up around the edges. We haven't opened a bottle yet to try it, but I'm pretty sure I have a glass calling my name in the near future. I'm sure it's yummy - I'll keep you posted!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails