Monday, June 4, 2012

Commissioned: Rooted.

Hello! Just here to share my most recently completed commissioned painting. I am in love with this painting so I am so glad it went home with a very dear friend of mine. The request was a tree with light sunset colors and layered text. I am so pleased with the result.












I was able to finish this before we moved so it looks like I'm ready for more commissions! There is talk of revisiting the wine labels as well as some remixes of previous paintings. I'll be sure to keep you posted. 

post signature

4 comments:

Lori Alexander said...

That is absolutely beautiful!

Emily said...

I REALLY like this one Britt- so neat.

Heather said...

That passage holds so much meaning for me. What a beautiful painting!

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails