Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life is good.

A small sneak peek:


You'll have to excuse the silence here on the blog in the last month or so... really, life is so good and I'm just having a lot of fun being a wife and mommy. We're getting ready to move in a few weeks and it seems like days and day pass before I think about painting (or blogging about painting) at all... But I have been commissioned with a few paintings recently, so there will be work to see soon. Thanks for sticking around!

post signature

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Life is worth enjoying! Glad you are loving it! Blogging can wait! ;)Excited to see the commissions you have in the works though!

Oh, I got Dan's pictures framed! I need to send you guys pictures...I am in love!

Love you guys,

Linds

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks, Linds. We miss you! Hope we can see you sometime soon?? I would love to see what you did with Daniel's photos too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails