Thursday, May 31, 2012

Commissioned: Coffee in the morning

Things have been a little hectic around here lately - we packed up and moved to the house next door but we're working on a bit of a remodel also! It might take a little while but I'm sure we'll get our routine down soon enough. For now, here is a painting I managed to complete before we started packing. I love it and wanted to keep it for myself! I might just have to make some prints out of it...












More new paintings coming soon!

post signature

3 comments:

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

I LOVE THIS ONE TOO!!! I may need to commission one of these too! ;)

Lindsey said...

I loooooooove this one too! :) Make prints! I will cards of this one!

Britt@artbybritt said...

Yeay! So glad you all like it! Cards or prints it is then!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails