Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vegas, Baby

So silly...We went to Vegas last weekend to celebrate my sister's 30th birthday! Her request was to see an Elton John concert, so that's what we did. It was a crazy weekend filled with lots and lots of walking, laughing, food, music and family. 











There is a lot about Vegas that I don't like - things that make me really sad. But I think that a weekend with family like the one we just had make it a little bit more fun for me. Happy 30th, sis!


Hope you all had a good Valentine's Day yesterday. Ours was very simple, since we're still recovering from Daniel's trip to India, the trip to Vegas AND from these yucky colds that have stuck around for so long. I'll be back tomorrow to share the finished family rules - I'm so happy with how they turned out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails