Monday, February 6, 2012

Sneak Peek: Family Rules

I've been working on a commissioned piece that I am super excited about! It's made out of old fence slats and has a cute family's "Family Rules" on it. It has been so fun to try something new! I am finishing it up this week and will share the rest very soon.


Hooray - my husband gets back from India in just a few short hours! Praise the Lord. He has been gone for almost 2 weeks and we have missed him. Ellison and I did really well on our own for the most part (minus the yucky colds and the difficult days last week)... But we just will be so happy to have him home! 

P.S. Have your heard of the 30x30 Challenge? I read about it forever ago but just never made myself do it. Jessi is doing it this month and I'm really tempted to also...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails