Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fun Finds: Teal Typewriter!

Honestly, I am pretty new at being thrifty and loving thrift stores... but I get SO excited when I find something awesome. In the last month or so I have found some amazing items and now I am just trying to figure out how to decorate my house in a cohesive way with all these random things. First up, this amazing teal typewriter... for 20 bucks. Seriously!




My great grandparents started the Salvation Army thrift stores and my entire extended family is still in the thrift store business... so you would think I would have started shopping at thrift stores years ago but alas, it's a new-ish thing. I will share more fun finds soon!

If you are in my area, I will be doing some live painting tomorrow night at CBC - details coming soon. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails