Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blog2Print: Blog in a book!

I discovered the coolest thing! Blog2Print takes your whole blog and prints it in a book! If you're like me, the internet freaks you out a little... I would not be shocked if the whole thing just shuts down one day and we lose everything. Kinda silly, I know, but I think about all the photos and words I have put out on the internet and it makes me sad to think about losing it all. So, my new thing is getting everything printed out so I'll at least have it in paper form! They are thick and quality and I love them!









Aside from being afraid of the internet - ha - it's just so nice to have my blog in a book for people (like my mom and Gram, who don't "do computers") to look through. Although they are little pricey, I think it's worth it! I printed 2 volumes (2008-2009 and 2010-2011). 

On another note, everything that could go wrong has for us this week... sickness, health scares, an extended family member died... I am feeling exhausted and a little behind with all my commissioned work! Hopefully things will simmer down soon and I'll get back in the swing of things. 

2 comments:

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

This is awesome!!! I'd love to make one of these!

Ashten said...

I'm so diggin' this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails