Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One for the Other

This little painting was commissioned for a bride-to-be who is getting married in the spring. I'm not actually sure where the saying came from, but it's sweet. If you know anything about Ventura, you know the scene is a famous landmark around here called "Two Trees" - imagine that! I really enjoyed painting this because it was super simple but still has some movement and rich colors. Nothing too complicated. 











I'm excited to share two other new paintings this week... both pretty different styles than what I typically do, so that's sorta fun. Hope you all are having a great week so far. 

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

This is beautiful! I can't wait to see what else you're working on! happy day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails