Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 in review

Whew. I can't believe another year has begun. Before I get started with it I wanted to look back at the last year...















I kinda forget how much art I do until I look back - that's fun! 2011 brought new greeting cards, craft fairs, the {Your Space} blog posts and some shout outs. I'm looking forward to more of all that in this coming year! 


While I rarely ever make  New Years Resolutions I do certainly want to set goals and accomplish some things in 2012. Most of them are personal, marriage and family oriented but I am excited for what is in the works for my art: a new blog makeover (coming SO soon), a running list of commissioned paintings, a couple of art/craft shows for the year, and possible collaboration with my photographer husband. Things always ebb and flow and of course I don't always manage to get everything done or keep up with this blog, but I'm looking forward to whatever the year brings. Thanks for reading, friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails