Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Shout Out: Specs and Wings

Last week I got a fabulous box in the mail from my sweet friend Molly over at Specs and Wings! I've been eyeing this adorable mustard flower headband for a while now, and then she posted these incredibly cute hand sewn mittens and I couldn't resist a little art trade (in exchange, she got some of my new greeting cards). I wore the headband to church on Sunday and got SO many compliments. I also wore the mittens out the other night!

(Don't mind the frizz - I ran out of hair gel - whoops!)




(Ellie loves the mittens as well...
pretty sure she thinks they are puppets or something)



Thanks again, Molly!

If you have a minute, check out her blog and her shop! Molly makes beautiful custom paintings, sweet hair clips and headbands, shares super fun inspiration posts and she just recently created custom wedding invitations - awesome!

Merry 4 Days Til Christmas, too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails