Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Gift of Clean Water

My friend Molly (whom I gave a shout out to last week) blogged a while back about Advent Conspiracy and I was inspired! She gave out free clean water tags for anyone who wanted to donate to the cause for Christmas. I loved it so much that I got a few tags and gave money in honor of my family members this year. 






I must say, those packages look mighty cute with those tags on them! I'm pretty sure you can give all year, so if you are interested in giving clean water to those in need, check out the Advent Conspiracy website!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love those tags. How cute for such a great cause. I
also think your wrapping job is fabulous! Wrapping presents is one lf my favorite parts of christmas! I am glad you guys had such a simple and relaxing christmas!

By the way your christmas card was way adorable. One of my favs of the year. I just want to give ellie a hug. She is too cute for words.

Richelle Loughney said...

Those clean water tags are way cool! The gift of clean water is a mighty nice gesture to spread the spirit of love and goodwill to those in need. Holiday season or not, the gift of clean water is always a welcome gesture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails