Sunday, November 13, 2011

Whoa.

The craft fair was SO much fun! I cannot tell you how encouraged I was to get feedback on my paintings and new greeting cards. It reminded me of why I do all this in the first place. I want to create things that people relate to and are moved by... it was encouraging to be told that's still true! Jessica Mingo Designs did a fabulous job planning and hosting and all the vendors helped create such a great event. So much fun. 















If you attended, thank you! If you bought anything from me (or the other vendors), thank you! If you said any of those kind, encouraging words throughout the night, thank you!


I still have a few greeting cards sets, a few prints and a few paintings left so if you are interested, e-mail me at mrs.brittanyingram@gmail.com. I am ordering more greeting cards PLUS a few new sets with trees, coffee cups and verses. Basically, you will have many to choose from - ha! Thanks again for the support and love! I so appreciate it. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails