Monday, November 21, 2011

Tree Greeting Cards

Yeay! On Saturday I received such a fun box at my door! My tree greeting cards arrived and I could not be happier with them. I really just want to put all of my paintings on greeting cards, postcards and prints. They look so fabulous and it's so fun to have more "products." I still don't want to just create something so that people buy it (I want it to have deeper meaning that just income) but I feel like these cards are in line with that. So fun. 


Anyway, without further ado, the new tree greeting cards:








If you are interested in purchasing these tree cards, or the everyday cards, or the pen and ink cards, they are 2.00 per card (or 10.00 for a set). E-mail me! I'm finally feeling better so today I am catching up on all the things I couldn't accomplish while sick in bed (like shipping out all the other card orders!). Happy Thanksgiving week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails