Monday, November 14, 2011

Nursery Art: Baby A

A few weeks ago I was commissioned to make a piece of art for a baby girl's nursery. The new dad-to-be has this saying"Exciting new beginnings, changes life forever" and the new mama-to-be wanted to surprise him with this! I loved the idea and the challenge of using a smaller phrase on a bigger canvas. And I LOVE the color choices. Hopefully they will share pictures of the completed nursery with us soon!








You guys, guess what? I've been asked to do some LIVE painting at Community Bible Church this Wednesday night. I've always loved the idea... I have seen and love Scott Erikson's live painting projects. I've always wanted to try it, but I've never had the opportunity! It's a bit intimidating but I'm super excited to try. If you are in the area, come join us for the worship night at 7pm. 2734 Johnson Drive Suite C. 

I'm kinda sick so I'm trying to rest up and get well so that I can be 100% for all these crazy, fun, good things happening... SO much more to share soon. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails