Thursday, November 10, 2011

Falling For You (again)

Wow - thank you SO much for the support about the greeting cards. If I had known they would be such a hit I would have made them a long time ago! HA. I'm already working on some new orders and some tree greeting cards as well. I'm so excited to be at the craft fair this weekend... this whole process makes me want to do things like this more often We shall see!

In the spirit of fall, trees, and popular request, I've done a few more fall tree pieces. They will be included in the tree greeting cards but there are original paintings as well. This one was inspired by the original "Falling for You" painting that seems to be so well loved. 







Today I am running around town to get a few more things for the craft fair and I'm hoping to finish up another painting! Lots to do...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails