Thursday, November 17, 2011

Delight.

Gosh, I'm still sick! What's going on around here? I had to miss out on painting for the worship night last night and I was so sad. The last few nights I've gone to bed thinking I'll feel better in the morning, but every morning I wake up STILL under the weather. Daniel has been so wonderful to let me rest - he's been taking Ellie on errands and getting her out of the house. Unfortunately she woke up sick this morning too, poor thing, so it looks like we'll be laying low a little bit longer. Sigh. 

Anyway, this is another painting I worked on before the craft fair. Inspired by my friend Krysta, this verse was stuck in my head for awhile until I could finally get it down on canvas. This is one of those paintings I'd love to keep for myself - but I just can't keep them all!










I've got a few other new fun things in the works, so hopefully I will feel well enough to really get going on them soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails