Monday, October 3, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Things have been a little quite around here... but not really much more than usual since posting often is obviously not my strong point. Ha. Anyway, we had to make a last minute trip to Ohio last week because Daniel's step grandpa passed away. It was a sad reason to get out there, but we had a great time with family and dear friends. We even celebrated Ellie's first birthday with them a little early.








We are getting settled back in at home and I've got a few things to share soon -- some new art and details about an arts and crafts show I will be a part of soon. I'm also very excited that it is October and I'm looking forward to the fall (even if it's warmer than summertime around here).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails