Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{Your Space} Aniston's Room

You probably all recall that my sister had another baby girl a few weeks ago, and before little miss Aniston was born I did a couple of paintings for her room. This space is so cute. The main wall is a dark chocolate brown, but there are big windows that make the whole room feel light and airy. All the bright colors probably for sure help with that too! 





Daniel and I have been talking a lot about getting back to art for the sake of creating and less for the sake of having a product to sell... I'm feeling a little antsy to get some time for painting just to paint. I guess we'll see if I can make that happen soon! Ellie's nap schedule has been a little strange lately, so nothing is predictable anymore. Can't seem to make any plans! Oh, well. Such is the life of a mama (and I really love being her mom)! 


Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails