Thursday, September 22, 2011

Celebrating 10 Years

My parent's church is celebrating their 10th anniversary on Sunday. I was asked to paint a sign for the celebration, and this is what I did. Pretty easy, nothing too fancy, hopefully what they wanted! I'll try to get pictures of it up at the celebration too.





I had to use the whole length of our family room to make it the right size. My little one woke up right as I was finishing, so that's her waaaay down at the end (smile).



And, up close, just because she's cute. After naps she always has those little tired eyes. So sweet. Ha. 



We've got sort of a crazy week ahead, but I'll be back with more commissioned art, art and craft show news, and new prints in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails