Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Spots

Rachel at Smile and Wave did this fun post a while ago about happy places in her home. I read it then and took photos, but I'm just now getting around to posting these... I just love our little house and even though we've been here a year I'm still having fun changing things up and making it ours. 

I switched up an art wall to be a family photo wall a month ago and I LOVE how it turned out. I am so pleased with it.


This corner of our family room is so relaxing - our big chair and a half from Crate and Barrel, a few of Daniel's amazing photos, pillow covers with Grandma's vintage fabric, and our yellow armoire (We got it a few months ago that makes me so happy. Yellow isn't really in the color scheme of our home but I'm starting to incorporate it a little bit... and it just makes me happy).


Lastly, who doesn't love their bed?? Seriously one of the best parts of my day is climbing in bed. We got this awesome duvet from Anthro awhile back (it took some convincing the hub, but he went for it) and I'm so glad!


What are your happy spots in your home? I'd love to see them!

1 comment:

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

LOVING your home! ESp. that painting over your bed! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails