Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life.









You guys, I have been SO bad at this blogging thing. I stopped posting for a while because I wasn't painting anymore, and then once I started painting again I just felt lame to post anything other than pictures of paintings. I've been painting quite a bit lately, mostly since we've figured out more of a family routine... I know, I know... it's taken 8 months to figure out a routine? Trust me, it will change again. Anyways...If you are still checking in, thanks! I've got a few new things to share soon and who knows, maybe I'll start posting more often again...

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are very talented! I like this piece!! ;-)

Molly Swanson said...

ooooo, love this painting and the verse! Look at you painting on a circle! That's SO AWESOME!!! You're amazing and I'm so happy so see you painting! :)

Britt@artbybritt said...

Aw, thanks ladies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails