Friday, June 10, 2011

Daniel Ingram Photography

Hi all! 


I know I've told you about my husband's photography before, but we have a few recent updates! For awhile he was just doing black and white landscapes (which are incredible), but he is expanding his business to editorial photos now as well. This includes (but isn't limited to) businesses, business and personal events, family and children, and environmental or activity photographs. He just took some amazing photos for a local donut shop - be sure to check them out! 



He also opened an etsy shop! He has posters for sale as well as prints framed in old barn wood. Pretty awesome, I must say. I'm so proud. I'm also pretty inspired to get my own etsy shop up and running because I have a lot of paintings ready to sell... keep you eyes peeled for updates on that soon too. 


Happy Friday!
Britt

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails