Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Come What May

I am embarrassed to say that I finally gave my cousin and her husband their wedding present after WAY too long. I was in m first trimester of pregnancy when they got married so the painting just totally stopped. Then we moved, then the baby came, then I was adjusting to being a mommy... needless to say, there are no excuses for how long it took. It literally became a housewarming present. HA! But, I must say I am SO happy with way it turned out. I almost wanted to keep it for myself, but alas, I did not. 
















The words are from the song played at their wedding ceremony "The Weight" by Thrice. Happy Marriage/Anniversary/Housewarming Matt and Tay! Love you guys. 

5 comments:

Molly Swanson said...

I LOVE this!!! Wow! Beautiful!!!

la cucina bianca said...

I love this one!!

Rebecca said...

Its beautiful! I'd have a hard time parting with it too. The first image looks like it could be a finished painting, as does the second image down. At first I thought it was a series. So pretty.

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks, ladies!

Brittany said...

This turned out so well. I love the tree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails