Monday, January 17, 2011

It's a Brand New Year

Ok, folks. Time to get serious. It's a new year and Art By Britt is going to look much different this year than it did last year, but I need to get my buns in gear! If you've e-mailed me in the last 3 months recently, I just got back to you this morning (check your inbox)! 


I'm ready to start painting again... and while it will without a  doubt take me much longer than it used to because of my job as mommy to my little ladybug, I'm excited to work on my commissioned projects list as well as a few other things that are floating around in my head. 


And because blog posts are so much better with pictures, here are a few recent favs...






Again (and again), thank you so much for your patience and support as I figure out my new normal. We're really feeling much more settled as parents and as California residents, so I think it will be much easier to get into an art routine once again. A different art routine, but an art routine none the less. Keep your eyes peeled for new project photos coming soon!

2 comments:

Molly Swanson said...

Britt! Your little Lady Bug is SO ADORABLE!!! I love these cute pictures. wow!...I'm excited to see what's new in Art by Britt this year! happy day!
molly

Lindsey said...

Happy happy happy you are back! (well, not that you ever really left, but you know...)

Your little piece of sweetness is adorable! Love the new pictures! Excited to see all the new projects when time allows. Keep that little girl smiling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails