Thursday, January 27, 2011

in the details...

Like I've said before, Ellie's room has a slight owl theme. We didn't do it on purpose, and you wouldn't really notice it unless you are a detail kind of person. You don't walk in a hear "OWL THEME!" screaming at you, if you know what I mean (although some themed stuff really is adorable).

I couldn't resist this cute owl at Pier 1 and my sis got us a cute owl blanket/burp rag/jammie set (that's the blanket you see rolled up in the crib). My sweet husband is the one who pointed out that her bedding has leaves on it... just like trees, which owls live in. See? Owl theme on accident!


I found this cute little bird cage in the Micheal's dollar bin and put in it some little booties that were passed down from Ellie's grandma.


I won this gingiber print at Smile and Wave a few months back and was SO excited when I received it in the mail because the little animal number cards pictured above were included as an extra (I'm still trying to figure out what to do with them, obvi). 


Miss Ellie even has a little owl onesie that my college roommate handmade for her! She wanted to model is for you. 


And since I'm so terrible at blogging these days, this post will come in 2 parts to be exciting... Tomorrow I'll show you the little owl paintings I finally finished for her room!

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

Adorable! I love owls ;) I can't wait to see your paintings!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails