Thursday, December 2, 2010

Feeling festive.

Well, people have been prepping for the holiday season since before Halloween, and now I've jumped on the bandwagon. Working on getting out my Christmas decorations and get into the holiday spirit. I pulled everything out yesterday, and you guys, it took me approximately 4 hours to get any decorating done because my sweet daughter just wanted to be held (turns out she had a super stuffy nose and couldn't breath - therefore she couldn't sleep when I laid her down. Poor thing!). I'm learning how to change my expectations about getting something done or going anywhere because you just never know with a little one around. 

I just have to enjoy little moments like my morning coffee in my Rosanna 12 Days of Christmas Mugs... they are one of my favorite items to have out in December!


 


I am super excited to get the house feeling more festive (even if it takes a couple of weeks) and I'm going to attempt a couple of projects... I can't believe it's December already! Hope you all are ready for the new year because it'll be here before we know it. 

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

I love your cute mugs! :) Enjoy the holidays with your little one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails