Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where I'm At...

I just read a friend's blog that was inspired by another blog that was inspired by another blog... Kinda a fun idea to just blab about random life thoughts for a second. I'm following the trend here folks.


I am SO thankful for a husband who wants to be a good dad - he just told me he'll race me to get the baby first if she wakes up! 


I totally understand why trees need to be cut down, but I'm still really just a tree-hugger at heart.


I'm missing Seattle a little more than usual this week (might be because it's snowing there; so jealous).


I would like to paint a cute owl painting for the baby's room... who knows when I'll get to it, but I'll try. 


I've been thinking a lot lately that my Grandma is the strongest, wisest person I know.


I'm starting to understand what people mean when they say they are more in love with their spouse than they were when they first got married. It sounds cheesy, but I'm more in love with Daniel every day.


Even though "cold" here is around 55 degrees, I'm happy to be wearing my Uggs these days.


And, gosh, I love my cup of coffee every morning. 


So that's where I'm at...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails