Monday, November 8, 2010

Favorite Things

My friend Rebecca over at Desert Dwelling tagged me to do this favorite things quiz a while ago and I thought it might be fun to finally fill it out. I answer the questions and then tag a few more people to do the same... 

1. Favorite Flower

Definitely orange calla lilies... my wedding bouquet flowers! I love love love them. And any fall colored flower combo in general. So pretty. 





2.Favorite Color Combination

I'm loving teal and red these days. But yellow and grey is a super close second. 





3. Favorite Celebrity Couple

Hmmm... I guess Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson? They just seem super down to earth and actually love each other and are not caught up in all the Hollywood shenanigans. And they are both so funny and talented!


4. Your Theme Song

I don't think I have a theme song, but one I love is Healed by Shane and Shane - it's the song I walked down the aisle to at our wedding. It's just music (no lyrics) and it's super short and simple but I think its great. 



5. Favorite "I had a terrible day" Food 

Cereal for sure!



6. Lipstick or Lip gloss?

Lip gloss... I use Vaseline daily and when I'm feeling fancy I like Bare Escentuals Stinson Beach Lip Guard

7. Favorite Magazine.

Real Simple... but I will admit my guilty pleasure reading is People Magazine.


8. Favorite thing about fall.

So many things... baked goods, candles, fires in the fireplace... but most of all the trees in Seattle. I miss the changing leaves!


Well, friends, that only took me 2 hours to complete between looking up images and taking care of my little one! Sheesh! Fun though -  now my turn to tag... You're it!

Molly at Specs and Wings
Heather at heatherlydee
Ashten at Always Ashten

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails