Happy Friday everyone! Here are a few things I'm enjoying this morning...
- Our maternity photos by Phyllis Stafford Photography.
- Hilarious birth story that Holly sent my way.
- New photos that my cute husband posted.
- Cute gallery walls (nesting instinct kicking in about now).
- Magazine worthy maternity photos (one of my besties!).
- Sweet post on Create*Loves this morning.
Can you tell I'm about to be a mom just by the things I'm drawn to today? This might be one of our last weekends just the two of us so I'm hoping for some down time with my love, some family time, and maybe a little bit of nesting and home decorating. We're also celebrating my Grandpa's 82nd birthday! Hope you have a great weekend.
P.S. Are you interested in doing a guest post for me in the next few weeks? I would really love it! E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas or posts!