Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rainy Days and Spills.

It poured rain yesterday for a couple of hours which made for the perfect day to stay in my pajamas until 3! I did dome things around the house, worked on art and gave myself permission to rest a little bit - since I won't have the chance for too much longer. 



I loved how the marker bled through - it made the back of the page look sort of like stained glass? I tried to re-create it but it didn't really work out. 




I also caught up on Glee while working on these drawings, visited my sister down the street and then got pedicures with my mom in the afternoon. Really, such a fabulous day! 


Sometimes I feel guilty about days like that, but not yesterday. I needed that. 

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

sounds like the perfect day and I LOVE your wine label! It's AWESOME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails