Monday, September 20, 2010

Yummy food and helpful hints.

I came across a really great guest post on Bleubird Vintage recently, and I just love it! I want to try all the recipes!



...and I want to post the list of helpful hints for people who really want to help someone with a new baby out (not that I've been there yet, but I've heard from others that it is sometimes difficult to manage all the people who mean well and honestly want to help but really just make life more exhausting sometimes...). I guess we'll see how it pans out when we actually get there, but I can't help thinking this girl has got the right idea (except for maybe the last one on the list... for me, sometimes no really just means no, so you'll have to take that for an answer...). I think all this also works for anyone who is homebound, ill, recovering from something or just for plain ol' being nice!


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails