Friday, September 3, 2010

When you seek.

Yeay! I finished 1 of 3 commissioned paintings that I started working on this week. This one was a surprise birthday gift for someone who had already commissioned me to make it, but then someone else swooped in to buy it for her before she could. The birthday girl loved it! I'm so glad. Her house has kind of country blues, reds, cranberry colors and she wanted something to tie it all together. I've seen and done this verse a lot, but somehow every time I work with it I find something new to glean from it. Funny how that works. I was encouraged this week specifically by "I will listen to you..."









Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend! We have a baby shower tomorrow so I'm sure we'll be working on the baby's room some, plus we have plans to hang out with family for a fun BBQ and quality time (much needed with all the sad stuff that's happening lately!). Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails