Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer Recap

Hi friends - Sorry posting has been a bit spotty recently. My family is going through some really difficult things and it's been hard to feel motivated to be creative or timely with anything. I figured though, since everyone else seems to be starting in on the fall posts that I should recap the summer! It was sort of a crazy summer with no consistent schedule of creativity, but I still got a few things accomplished...

Ann and Eddie got married. 


Cole and Luz did too!


I sold a bunch of old art in prep to move from Seattle to So Cal. 







Lucy and Matt got married and Lucy's dad wrote them a sweet poem.


Baby Benjamin was born!


I was a sponsor over at Arian's blog for the month of July. 


We successfully moved to CA and 
got these adorable vintage chairs from my grandma. 




I... painted a piece for some sisters.




...donated to Micah's March.



I became a sponsor at Create*Loves for this month!


artbybritt

And, I finally got Laura's birthday present to her.


I'm looking forward to the fall (hoping for a little bit cooler weather and some "season" here) and all that it will bring. We're looking forward to the birth of our first daughter and continuing to get settled in our new home here. We'll see how crazy life gets, but I'm looking forward to taking an art journaling class with Molly, working on some commissioned paintings and some gifts, and maybe making a few blog improvements here at Art By Britt. Thanks for checking in and coming back - I appreciate you all!


1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

love your summer recap! I can't wait to have a fun time art journaling together this season! happy day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails