Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Make-Up Tips

My friend Rebecca just wrote a little article for her local area mom's blog. Rebecca is an amazing make-up artist and wardrobe stylist and we've been friends since we were 12. We wrote in our journals together in middle school (embarrassing) and then painted in art class together in high school (awesome). AND she did my make-up for our wedding and I've seriously never looked better. She's got skillz (uh, so I typed that with a z automatically, and then erased it and put an s, but I really think it's better with a z and I'm leaving it... so there). She's really so fun and we both wish we lived closer to each other. 




Photos by our wedding photographer Andrew Van Gundy

Anyway, she wrote an an article about quick make-up tips... and I'm taking notes for a few weeks down the road when I just don't have time for my whole usual routine! Check the article and her website out if you get a chance.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks Britt! You're the best! Miss you.
:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails