Monday, September 27, 2010

Just an update...

I realize I've been a little lax in sharing pregnancy photos and details - I think mostly because I tend to post about that stuff on our family blog and somehow feel like I should only post artsy stuff here. But, this little one is coming soon and I certainly should keep you all in the loop. My belly has grown leaps and bounds since the last time you saw it and our lives have changes so much! I will try to be better about updating you on all that stuff. In the meantime, here is my huge belly as of yesterday...



I have a few art projects going on this week that I'll be sure to show you along the way. Still working on those pesky commissioned paintings that I just can't seem to get right! Grr. I'm also working on a fun wine label and finalizing that tattoo for a friend. Along with those little projects, you better believe I will be floating in my parents pool a LOT this week (it's suppose to be 80 something degrees all week! Summer has finally arrived, just as I was hoping for fall...). 

Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails