Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Create*Loves September Sponsor

Hey all!


Can you believe it's September 1st?? These days are flying by way too fast. It doesn't quite feel like fall around here yet (it's still SO hot), but I am looking forward to cooler days, cozy nights and changing leaves. Just wanted to let you know that I'm a sponsor over at Create*Loves this month and Holly made me a sweet blog ad! I love it! I'm so lame with all the html stuff, so I was stoked when she allowed me to use it on my page as well. Feel free to use it, pass it on, etc. 

artbybritt

Just sharing the love... Make sure to check out her cute blog and all the other fun sponsors too! I've been working on some paintings ad the other things I was hoping for this week, so I'll be back soon to share. 

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

LOVE this!!! Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails