Monday, August 30, 2010

Life in lists.

This weekend, I:

  • Fought with a cold and sore throat (they won - they still are winning, as a matter of fact)
  • Missed out on a concert for my friend's birthday
  • Finally decided on baby bedding
  • Got beautiful flowers, homemade chicken noodle soup and a couple back rubs from my amazing husband
  • Slept a lot (Praise the Lord for Unisom!)

This week, I am hoping to:
  • Work on at least 1 of 3 commissioned paintings that need to be completed asap (or at least before the baby comes!)
  • Find a cute dress for my upcoming baby shower (any suggestions?)
  • Make final decisions on paint colors for walls in our house and get a few home decor details nailed down
  • Feel better!

Even thought I didn't make it to the event this last weekend, I got a little update on Micah's March: they raised $12,000 in support of Micah and SMA! So awesome! I'm glad I got to be a part of it and donate some art for a great cause. 

Hope you all are off to a good start for your week! 

2 comments:

la cucina bianca said...

Any chance that piece is mine?:) if not, we'll make it a this coming Christmas present!

Britt@artbybritt said...

Oh, Kate - you better believe yours is one of the three! I can't get over how long it's taken me... you'll get it hopefully soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails