- Fought with a cold and sore throat (they won - they still are winning, as a matter of fact)
- Missed out on a concert for my friend's birthday
- Finally decided on baby bedding
- Got beautiful flowers, homemade chicken noodle soup and a couple back rubs from my amazing husband
- Slept a lot (Praise the Lord for Unisom!)
This week, I am hoping to:
- Work on at least 1 of 3 commissioned paintings that need to be completed asap (or at least before the baby comes!)
- Find a cute dress for my upcoming baby shower (any suggestions?)
- Make final decisions on paint colors for walls in our house and get a few home decor details nailed down
- Feel better!
Even thought I didn't make it to the event this last weekend, I got a little update on Micah's March: they raised $12,000 in support of Micah and SMA! So awesome! I'm glad I got to be a part of it and donate some art for a great cause.
Hope you all are off to a good start for your week!