Monday, July 12, 2010

Just a little "hey."

Hey friends - how are you? So sorry things are still pretty quiet around here. I really can't believe what a process moving is... there is SO much to do! I have barely given my art a thought because I just don't have time in my brain to fit it in. Sheesh! 


We've been working away on getting settled, spending time with family, figuring out our routine, etc. I do want to share with you these AMAZING vintage chairs that we got for our new family room. They used to be in my grandparent's house as little a "his and hers" spot at the end of their huge bed (well, it felt huge when I was a little girl). I'm so excited about having them in our home, not only because they are cute, but because I'm sentimental too.





Ah! They are just so cute. They need a little TLC but I think they will just be a great addition to our new space. 

Anywho, I've got a few fun things coming up that I'll be sure to share with you including a guest blog for one of my cute blogging friends (with giveaways and DIYs!) and a few new commissioned paintings. We're making another trip back to Seattle this weekend for a wedding and to get some items we left behind, but I'll be back as soon as I can with more updates. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails