Sunday, June 27, 2010

Settling in.

Howdy friends! We made it from Seattle to Southern California on Wednesday and have been working on getting settled ever since. We've spent a ton of time with family and a ton of time unpacking boxes. It's really surreal to live here and not just be on vacation - usually we leave after a few days, but now we're just here! As hard as it was to leave Seattle, we know it was the right decision. 


We're giving ourselves a week or two to get settled and work on life things like insurance, CA state licenses, utilities, etc... and then it's back to work for both of us. I have a lot of art to catch up on, and if you've e-mailed me, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank for your patience in this time.




In the meantime, exciting news: I'm a sponsor over at Arian's blog for the month of July! Yeay! I haven't been a sponsor on any blog yet, so it's pretty exciting for me. Arian is a super creative lady, cute mom and has some wonderful art - I have a few prints that I am excited to hang in our new home. Check her blog out and pass the word along if you get a chance (see my current blog banner on the bottom right??).



Thanks again for the support and encouragement in these last couple of weeks! Have a great week and I'll be back soon. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails