Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last Art for Sale Installment - Scripture

Well, folks, I picked up the last of the art today from May Valley Alliance Church. I was so sad to see it come down from there - they just loved it and really were so kind to me! But I guess all good things must come to an end, huh? This is the last installment of art for sale. Everything is more than 50% off of it's original price, and I feel pretty good about that. The way all this art has been selling so quickly is making me re-think my prices. I'm guessing the less it costs, the more you'll all buy? Maybe? We'll see... 


Anyway, here are the scripture pieces I originally created for a sermon series at Mars Hill Church



Behold. 2007.
36x36. Acrylic on canvas.
200.00


Takes. 2007.
24x36. Acrylic on canvas.
175.00


Response. 2007. 
36x36. Acrylic on canvas. 
SOLD.


Richly and Renewed. 2007.
24x36. Acrylic on canvas. 
SOLD.


As You Have Said. 2007.
24x36. Acrylic on canvas.
SOLD.


All Things. 2007.
36x36. Acrylic on canvas.
SOLD. 


How Vast. 2007.
30x40. Acrylic on canvas.
200.00




E-mail me at mrs.brittanyingram@gmail.com to arrange a purchase. We've just got a couple days left here in Seattle, so keep in mind that if you buy it, you'll have to figure out a way to pick it up, otherwise we'll have to ship it after the move. 

Thanks again for the support and excitement - if you have e-mailed me already I will get back to you... I just have a lot of e-mails to respond to, so it might take some time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails