Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello and Thanks!

Just wanted to say hey to our new followers here. Hi! Welcome to my blog and thanks for joining us! It's always exciting to know more folks are reading, and even more exciting to know who you are. 

Also, thanks for the great response about the art for sale. I've edited the post below so everyone can know which have sold and which are still available. We're going today to pick up some more art from my church, and I'll post those that are for sale asap. Looks like the next sale post will be sometime Wednesday after I've picked up all that art from a different church... lots of pick ups and drop offs to do, along with packing and moving! Sheesh. I do have a few new pieces to share with you as well, so hopefully I'll be able to post them amongst all the craziness of this week. 




(bottom photo by Luke Rutan)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails