Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cole & Luz

My friends Cole and Luz aren't getting married for another couple weeks, but I gave them their wedding painting last night, so I can show you early! Cole LOVES the color orange, so I started with that idea. Then they had this adorable Shel Silverstein poem on their wedding invitation, so I knew I had something great to work with. I did keep with some of my usual elements like the names and wedding date, but I branched out a bit more on this. While this piece isn't my usual style, but I had SO much fun. I will be doing things like this more often, I think. 









We've started packing up, which is so bittersweet. We're looking forward to what is ahead, but we're sure crying a lot in the meantime. I have more art to share, but things might get a bit crazy in the next couple weeks - don't worry, I will be back one things settle back down again!

2 comments:

Molly Swanson said...

this is AWESOME!!! I totally love it!.....hang in there on the moving, God has incredible things in store for your family!

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks, Molly! I appreciate the encouragement.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails