Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baby Benjamin

I painted this a while ago for someone who is giving it to their friend who is having a baby. The only requirements were his name, the specific verse, lots of blues and maybe a little ocean theme. I have a lot of fun doing pieces like this because they are so simple - there isn't any pressure to make it really epic! Welcome to the world Baby Benjamin!









The blog will be a bit quiet for the next few days as we are in transition and making the big move - we can't believe it's actually here! We've talked about it for months and now we're actually in the process of making it happen. I'll keep you posted on how everything goes and I hope to be back with more art to share soon.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Britt!

My friend absolutely LOVED this. She even had baby pictures taken with this piece included!!! You did such a great job and you were so professional. AND you created just the perfect piece! Thanks again :) Let me know when you start taking orders again, I would like to get something for my own home next :) Hope your baby is happy and healthy!!

Melissa

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks, Melissa! I am so glad your friend loved it. I would love to see some of those baby pictures!

I would also love to make something for your home - please e-mail me and let me know what you want!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails