Saturday, June 12, 2010

Art for (Quick) Sale

Well, friends, with all this moving and organizing and throwing out and packing up, LOTS of art work has been "unearthed" so to speak... we just keep finding more! I can't believe it! I don't even know when I made half these things, let alone how they stayed so well hidden in our house. I'm ready to part with a lot of it, and if you want it, I want you to have it! This is the first set of art for sale. We are picking up two other series this week from different places, and most of it will be for sale as well (some tree pieces and some scripture pieces). 


Former Things. 2004. 
Mixed Media on wood panel. 
24x24. 30.00


Detail:


What's Amore. 2006. 
Acrylic on panel board. 
11x14. 
SOLD. 


No Big Deal. 2006. 
Acrylic on canvas panel. 
11x14. 10.00.


Detail:

There. 2007. 
Acrylic on canvas. 
20x20. 
SOLD.


Observing Grief. 2006.
Acrylic and Ink Pen on Canvas Panel.
16x20. 20.00


Detail:


Winter Song. 2007. 
Acrylic on canvas panel. 
18x24. 
SOLD. 


Detail (The tree says "He got my sin, I got eternal life):


I Might Mimic. 2006.
Acrylic and Ink pen on canvas.
12x12. 
SOLD. 


Detail:


Garden I and Garden II. 2006.
Acrylic on canvas board. 
12x16 each. 
SOLD. 


Night I and Night II. 2007. 
Acrylic on canvas.
12x24 each. 
SOLD. 


Some Struggle, Some Don't. 2006.
Mixed Media on canvas panel.
20x24. 
SOLD. 


Hanging Garden. 2006. 
Acrylic on canvas.
20x24. 
SOLD. 


Offer. 2007. 
Acrylic on canvas.
18x24 each. 
SOLD. 


Detail:




If you're in the Seattle area and want to buy this week, we'll arrange a pick up time and you won't have to pay for shipping - just let me know asap. Please spread the word to anyone who might like to own a piece of art by britt, and keep your eyes peeled for the next couple posts with art for sale. 


Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

anng said...

Just sent you an e-mail, but I'd love the Amore and Mimic pieces :)

Janelle said...

Hey Brittany, is Hanging Garden still available? Let me know... Janelle (Gordon, from SPU) :o)

Britt@artbybritt said...

Hey Janelle - Hanging Garden is already sold. So sorry! I just updated the posts with what has sold. Let me know if there are any others you would like!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails