Thursday, April 1, 2010

Living Still.

Hi all - Sorry about being MIA! I'm slowing things down a little bit, so I won't be posting every day like I was for a while there... but I'm still here. I don't have much to update you on, but I wanted to plug my husband's photography business, Living Still.



Daniel has been a photographer for about 10 years, and did it "professionally" for about 2 years. He does weddings, engagements, family portraits, action shots, social events, landscapes, and photos just for fun. Basically, he does everything. He has recently been blogging a lot more, so there is now a wide range of his photos to check out. 



There are some big changes on the horizon for us, and we've been talking a lot more about him being a photographer "when we grow up." If you have a need for anything at all to be photographed - or even if just a want - get in touch with him! He's amazing (and I'm not just being biased because he's my hubby). 


Hope all is going well for each of you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails