Monday, April 12, 2010

And Baby Makes... 3!

Well, my faithful followers, I thought it was time to give you a little update on life... the biggest reason I have been so MIA is because I've been pretty sick... turns out, we are having a baby! We've kept pretty quiet about it because we wanted to make sure everything was ok before making any huge announcements. While there are still reasons to be cautious and careful, I'm now 15 weeks along (into the second trimester) and we were able to hear the heartbeat today! I was beginning to wonder if there really was a baby in there, so that was awesome to hear and get a little confirmation that I'm not just forever sick. 


Thanks for your patience with me as posting has slowed down, painting has come to a halt, and all my creativity has gone towards what kind of food to make and eat. I'm praying that I'll be feeling a bit more normal in the coming weeks so that I can get back to my everyday tasks (and get those paintings done for those of you who are waiting)!

6 comments:

Ashten said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! CONGRATS BRITT!!

Lindsey said...

:) I can't wait to meet Baby Ingram. If he/she is anything like their parents they are going to so awesome. Hope you feel better soon, Britt! It seems like it has been forever since you felt well. And, that's only from my perspective! i can only imagine how you feel!

Love you lots and hope to visit in the near future. I will keep you posted.

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks, girls!

Heather said...

Congratulations Britt! What wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! You and baby are in my prayers! :D

Tami Hagglund said...

A few things:

One, yay that I came to check out your blog- you seem like a lovely gal!

Secondly, congrats on being pregnant! How wonderfully exciting!

Thirdly, is some of your artwork hanging at Mars Hill? In the Paradox? There's art there, images with words similar to what I see here on your blog, that I was just studying this weekend and wondering who painted it because I have always loved it so much. If it's yours then I will just about pass out with joy.

Finally, do you have "after" pics of your kitchen remodel? I saw the before pics and now if I don't see after pics I might die.

Do you go to the Ballard campus?

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks, Heather!

Tami - so much to chat about! Thank you for the compliments. Yes, that is my work up at MH. I've had a few series go through there and I love that people love it. It's really a great space for those huge pieces. We go to the Ballard Campus (these days, just when I am feeling well...). And you can check out our remodel before and afters at our family blog:
www. emeraldcityingrams.blogspot.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails