Friday, February 5, 2010

Commissions for Haiti





While I kind of get my head together for the "auction" I've been talking about, I wanted to throw out this idea: I'd love to do some commissioned pieces and give 75% of the proceeds to a charity of your choice in Haiti (the other 25% would go towards shipping and handling). I know of a couple great places I am supporting already, but if any of you are interested in supporting a different place and getting some personalized art out of it, please let me know! This could be anything from tree paintings to marker drawing like I've recently done - it's totally up to you. 

I'm excited to show you some new things as well as finally get to work on some things I have in the works for a while.  Laying low this weekend, but I'm hoping by Monday I'll be back in action. Have a great weekend, everyone! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails